Healthcare and Technologies
Healthcare Technologies encompasses a wide range of healthcare products and is used to treat diseases and medical conditions affecting humans. Such technologies are intended to improve the quality of healthcare delivered through earlier diagnosis, less invasive treatment options and reduction in hospital stays and rehabilitation times. Recent advances in medical technology have also focused on cost reduction. Medical technology may broadly include medical devices, information technology, biotech, and healthcare services.
- Track 1-1 Medical technology
- Track 2-2 Privacy of Health data
- Track 3-3 Allied professionals
- Track 4-4 Technology testing
- Track 5-5 Medical Virtual reality